GPRO Electrical Systems (EL) digs into the latest innovations in the electrical industry and how they lead to increased efficiency and cost savings. New technologies and practices are compared to conventional approaches, allowing participants to understand their direct role in improving building performance. GPRO EL is ideal for a range of professionals in the electrical industry including subcontractors, installers and technicians.
This 12-hour certificate course can be scheduled to meet the needs of your organization and includes the GPRO certificate exam session.
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
- Economic opportunities for the electrical industry
- The role of electrical systems within the “whole-building” approach
- Improving efficiencies in lighting and HVAC
- New technologies for distributed generation
- Using benchmarking and other tools to maintain building performance
- The electrician’s role in the building commissioning process
- Retrofitting existing buildings with energy-efficient technologies
- Green bidding issues for electricians
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
GPRO: Electrical Systems qualifies for 10 AIA and GBCI CE Credits.
See www.gpro.org/faqs for details.