EXERCISES AND STUDYING
THE LEED STRATEGIES EXERCISE
- There’s an exercise called “Sustainable Strategies” at the end of Fundamentals.
- Instructions: Hand one card to each student. Have them gather in groups according to the credit categories. Go through each group and have each student talk about his/her strategy, the problems it solves, and whether it has any synergies with another category.
mOTIVATING STUDENTS TO STUDY
- Students need to read the manuals and/or utilize their workbooks.
- Students should answer the review questions at the end of every chapter.
- Show them items you receive upon passing the exam, like your GPRO card and certificate.
- Have a pop quiz: ask 5 questions that touch upon core concepts or terminology, then review the questions but let students keep their quizzes.