OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE essentials
Did you know that efficiently operated and well-maintained buildings can reduce operating costs by 20 to 50 percent while improving occupancy rates and tenant satisfaction?
GPRO Operations & Maintenance Essentials (O&M) provides building professionals with the critical tools to make those savings a reality. Participants learn how to use building metrics to improve performance and the strategies needed to improve the building envelope, among other key tools for operational efficiency.
This module is ideal for property managers and building staff in multi-family residential & high-rise commercial buildings, including: building superintendents, operators, facility and property managers, operating engineers and stationary engineers.
This 14-hour certificate course can be scheduled to meet the needs of your organization and includes the GPRO exam session.
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
- Improving the building envelope for a healthier building
- Reducing water use
- Employing strategies for more efficient and cost-effective heating and cooling systems
- Managing lighting to minimize energy use while maintaining lighting quality
- Maintaining indoor air quality for tenant comfort
- Reducing waste
- (If in NYC) Understanding new NYC energy auditing and retro-commissioning requirements
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
GPRO: Operations & Maintenance Essentials qualifies for 12 AIA and GBCI CE Credits.
See www.gpro.org/faqs for details.