GPRO Construction Management (CM) outlines the essential role CMs play in integrating high-performance building systems into the pre-construction phase of a project. Participants will learn about the tools needed to create and implement energy efficiency strategies and successfully translate these to subcontractors and trades.
GPRO CM is ideal for a range of construction and real estate professionals, including: contractors and subcontractors, project managers and site superintendents, foremen, estimators, project architects and engineers, and building owners and facilities managers.
This 12-hour certificate course can be scheduled to meet the needs of your organization and includes the GPRO CM exam session.
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
- Construction Activity Pollution Prevention
- Construction Indoor Air Quality
- Construction Waste Management
- Critical actions to ensure success during the submittals, rough-in, and fit-out phases
- The CM’s role in commissioning (Cx) and working effectively with the Cx agent
- Implementing a post-occupancy review and assessment process
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
GPRO: Construction Management qualifies for 10 AIA and GBCI CE Credits.
See www.gpro.org/faqs for details.